M2 CRANKSHAFT REBUILDER
Able to handle diesel truck and heavy equipment cranks as easily as those for automobiles.
- Max. stroke 8.0" (203mm)
- Max. chuck opening 8.0" (203mm)
- Max. swing 22" (558mm)
- Max. crank weight 600 lbs. with one end support (272 kg) (Capacity double with 2 end supports)
- Carriage travel 48.0" (1219mm)
- Handles crankshafts up to 96" (2438mm) by turning end for end.
- Floor space required 42" x 85" (1066mm x 2159mm)
- No lead screw cross slides to adjust.
- No counter weights to set.
- Semi automatic oil hole bumper.
- Automatic stroke indicator permits precise reading in approximately 10 sec.
- Automatic step-up and step-over of torch for preset weld spacing on thrust, radius and journal surfaces.
- Change from rods to mains in less than 5 seconds, without wrenches.
- Digital meters control weld deposit height and width.
- Electronic indicator for proper rotation speed.
- Dual wire feed for automatically switching from journal wire to radius wire.
- Automatic, ultra quiet flux recovery system.
- Crankshaft buildup kit to match or exceed OEM specs for hardness and flexibility.