CRANKSHAFT REBUILDING MACHINES M4
M4 CRANKSHAFT REBUILDER
- Max. stroke 18.0" (457.2mm)
- Max. chuck opening 13.0" (330.2mm)
- Max. swing 36.0" (914.4mm)
- Max. crank weight 10,000 lbs. (4545 kg) Dual end supports included.
- Carriage travel 150.0" (3810mm)
- Handles crankshafts up to 300.0" (7620mm) by turning end for end. Note: right end of machine trough shaped to allow unrestricted rotation of cranks over 150.0 ” (3810mm)
- Floor space required 92" x 220" (2236mm x 5588mm)
- No lead screw cross slides to adjust.
- No counter weights to set.
- Semi automatic oil hole bumper.
- Automatic stroke indicator permits precise reading in approximately 10 sec.
- Automatic step-up and step-over of torch for preset weld spacing on thrust, radius and journal surfaces.
- Change from rods to mains in less than 5 seconds, without wrenches.
- Digital meters control deposit height and width.
- Electronic indicator for proper rotation speed.
- Dual wire feed for automatically switching from journal wire to radius wire.
- Automatic, ultra quiet flux recovery system.
- Crankshaft buildup kit to match or exceed OEM specs for hardness and flexibility of automotive crankshafts.