SPM-3 Heavy Duty Crankshaft Straightening Press
Heavy duty crankshaft straightening press. Especially for large diesel crankshafts.
Specifications[sm_hr] [/span12] [span12]
- Max. length of workpiece. 108″ (2743mm)
- Max. diameter of workpeice. 12″ (304mm)
- Max. swing of workpeice. 24″ (609mm)
- Machine Dimensions 131″L x 61″W x 74″H (3327mm)x(1549mm)x(1879mm)
- Remote located hydro-pump and all electrical controls mounted on movable hand truck.
- Push button operated automatic motorized overhead crankshaft clamping system holds crankshaft down while hydraulic ram pushes up, allowing access to peen inside of connecting rod journal to be straightened.
- Special roller end support design to allow placement of hydraulic ram directly under #1 rod journal without interference.
- Two state hydraulic pump provides rapid movement of ram to save time.
- Air peening hammer included.
- Motorized hydraulics available as option.
- Machine features all OTC hydro components, the finest name in hydraulics.
- Now available with Motorized Hydrolics.
- 2′ and 4′ Extensions Available.
- Massive 15″ (381mm) Heat Treated Main Frame Channels.
- Shackles Ride on Linear Bearings For Smooth Easy Placement.
- Ram Pushes up, Overhead Shackles Hold Crank Down. This Allows Localized Straightening.
- Motorized Overhead Clamp Shackles Controlled by Main Switch Panel.
- Clamps Tilt Back Out of Way For Crankshaft Loading and Unloading.
- Roller End Supports For Effortless Crankshaft Rotation.
- Mobile Remote Hydro Control Unit. Moves to the Journal That You Are Working On.
- Built-in Shelf For Storage of Hydro Ram Vee Blocks.
- Air hammer With Self Coiling Airhose Reel.
- Hammer & Chisel Included.